The Fred Tuttle lives by a simple creed. "Do it right the first time". So we "measured twice and cut once" when we created this sock. The end result is comfort, durability and fit you can count on every single day.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Work boots, leather boots, barn boots
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low work shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These socks keep hard-working feet comfortable with our popular terry loop cushion protecting the footbed and ankle.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
||2.5 - 5
||4.5 - 7
||35 - 37.5
||2.5 - 4.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||38 - 40.4
||5 - 7
||8 - 9.5
||10 - 11.5
||41 - 42.5
||7.5 - 9
||10 - 12
||12 - 14
||43 - 45.5
||9.5 - 11.5
||12.5 - 14.5
||46 - 49.5
||12 - 14
||15 - 17
||50 - 53
||15 - 16