This Micro Crew has earned a hallowed place in the hearts of many a through-hiker who demand more from a sock. Comfort, durability and fit that never rests.
Hiking shoes, hiking boots, backpacking boots
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our 1903 is one iconic sock. We've made improvements along the way, because that's what we do, but you can't argue with a classic.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex
||4.5 - 7
||2.5 - 5
||35 - 37.5
||2.5 - 4.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||38 - 40.5
||5 - 7
||10 - 11.5
||8 - 9.5
||41 - 42.5
||7.5 - 9