Like the most beautiful part of a healthy pond ecosystem, the Lilies sock adds vibrant beauty to your outfit while protecting what's underneath the surface (frogs not included). This cushioned crew sock unites a Zen design with our signature durable Merino Wool knit. The odor resistant, sweat-wicking fabric keeps your personal ecosystem fresh and dry, no matter what you're stepping into.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Women's Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 53% Merino Wool 44% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
||2.5 - 5
||4.5 - 7
||35 - 37.5
||2.5 - 4.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||38 - 40.4
||5 - 7
||8 - 9.5
||10 - 11.5
||41 - 42.5
||7.5 - 9
||10 - 12
||12 - 14
||43 - 45.5
||9.5 - 11.5
||12.5 - 14.5
||46 - 49.5
||12 - 14
||15 - 17
||50 - 53
||15 - 16